Student Statement of Understanding


FA 2017 . FA111 Art History I . Professor Pepper
For Sections .01 

This document needs to be printed out by you signed, dated and submitted to me by the next class period.  Should a student be unable to sign this document, you must make an appointment to see me to discuss your reasons.

Statement of Understanding

I, __________________________________, have received and read the course syllabus for FA111 SECTION .01 or .02 - circle the section you are attending, I acknowledge that as a student enrolled in this course, I am responsible for adhering to the policies, procedures and course requirements outlined in the syllabus. I understand that it is my responsibility to contact the course instructor if I require further clarification regarding any aspect outlined in this syllabus.

______________________________________________________
Student Signature  + Print and submit to me at our next class meeting.


______________________________________________________

Date